Almond Breakfast Cookie
These almond breakfast cookies are easy to make and a wonderful high-protein snack for when you’re on the go. They’ll keep you full and satiated if you eat them for breakfast or they’ll tide you over until you’re next meal.
Makes 12 cookies. Total preparation time: 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add melted coconut oil, dates, banana and almond butter and 1/4 cup almond milk in food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Work in food processor or blender ingredients to dry ingredients with fork until crumbled into pea sized pieces.
- Add almond milk, a little bit at a time. Scoop out in 1/4 cup balls and place on cookie sheet and bake.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Immediately after baking, press cookie flat with back of spatula until 1/2 ” thick and let cool.
1 1/2 cup almond flour, amaranth flour or oat flour
3 cups oats