Love is Your Superpower is a workout series designed to strengthen your soul and body. Each day you will walk away stronger and inspired. Making lasting change is a way of being. Exposing yourself to universal truths and positive energy is key when making that change. Here you will get expert support in a well-rounded workout routine, complete with the inspiration you need to start your day. You’ll get step-by-step video instruction for at-home workouts to incorporate all the key elements of a well-rounded workout routine. As a practicing physical therapist for the past 20 years, I’ve seen firsthand what can happen when our bodies get out of balance. (Our life, too; we’ll talk about that in a minute.) This can happen for a variety of reasons– too much time sitting at work, lack of exercise variety (only yoga, running or weight training) or just neglect of the precious temple of you. Here, you will be supported with sound advice on how to have a balanced healthy body and how to use movement as nourishment for the soul. Utilizing the key elements of flexibility, strength, balance and cardiovascular fatigue you will get the results your body is longing for. When you sign up, you’ll find workouts that focus on each of these elements, including specialized HIT (high-intensity training) routines to jump start your metabolism. You’re going to love how you feel in both body and spirit.
Let Love Move You.
Each exercise routine will bring out your ability to shine. Sharing universal truths ranging from Fierce Self Love to Courageous living will be presented as an opening to each routine. Exercising and contemplating these truths will integrate them into every cell of your body. You will leave each workout not only stronger in body, but spirit as well. You will know the secret to living a well-rounded and blissful life. You’ll be given a balanced approach to both life and fitness. Using self-love as motivation for strengthening your body has powerful and great side effects. Your body is a temple, a sacred space. Learning to love that temple as a sacred practice can have a great impact on all areas of your life. Core Beliefs that strengthen our self love can change your life. Congratulations! You have found a place to do just that!
In this exercise series, you will get encouragement and sound instruction. In a weekly routine, I will lay out just what to do each day to get a balanced body through the application of Strength, Balance, Flexibility, and High Intensity Training. You’re going to love how your body feels and the energy you have, as well as your outlook on life when you keep moving in this way. Weekly Tips and Recommendations will be outlined for you on how to keep moving in your life and how to take those extra steps to keep your metabolism working in your favor. You deserve to be and feel your best, to take care of yourself and to fall in love with you!
So let’s get started
Exercise can be difficult to schedule. The ease and accessibility of Balanced Body Blissful Soul will help. These videos range in workout times from 10 to 45 minutes. You can open them anywhere. If you’re traveling, you can use your smartphone. At home, you can sneak into the living room before the family wakes up. Get ready to shine.
When you sign up for our program …
you will get a free copy of our eBook, Your Food Rx for Ageless Living; Fat Burning, Nutrient Dense Recipes. Additionally, you can opt in to our private Facebook page that will bring you weekly encouragement, recipes, vlogs, shopping tips and support in living a healthful and blissful life.
As an added bonus, you will have access to our Happy Healthy Joints series that will provide specified workouts tailored to nagging joint pain. Workouts are designed by a physical therapist and include the best exercises for aching back, hips, knees, ankles and shoulders.
Opt out anytime.
Want to be sure it’s right for you?
When I pinned down what I wanted in an exercise routine I found a few key elements that were missing in the industry. So here’s what you can expect in Love is your Superpower workout series:
- Variety: Think of this as boutique fitness at home. That fun, quirky exercise class you love to go to — all 5 of them in one place. No one exercise practice can meet all of our needs. Years of practicing as a physical therapist has made this very apparent. The body needs challenges in flexibility, balance, strength and intensity. Balanced Body Blissful Soul provides strength training, flexibility training, balance training and high-intensity challenges to maximize our metabolic boost every day, as well as thoughtful insight in how to use exercise to uplift our body and spirit.
- Solutions for busy women: Can’t always get to the gym? Me either. Don’t get me wrong, I love going to a good yoga or spin class, but realistically I can’t make it there as often as I would like. I wanted to have a go-to guarantee that I was excited about on those busy days.
- Flow: So many online workouts required I push a button for each new exercise. What a drag. I wanted to plug-in and keep moving. So once you choose your workout for the day, we are set!
- Connection to a teacher: So, I have every exercise app known to man, but what I missed in this platform of a home exercise routine was a connection. I’m a connection junkie and want you to know there is someone on the other end who cares about you and your health. Let’s do this together.
- Science and information: Learn what endocrine glands and organs are improved with the moves you are doing and really appreciate the layered effect balanced exercise has on your health. If you’re a runner, or cardio queen, you’ll fall in love with the unique addition stretching and balance adds to your workout routine and you will understand why. You will now know why a specific exercise will improve your overall health and well-being.
- Support when you’re hurt: Having trouble with a specific nagging joint? There is an exercise routine tailored to that joint that addresses common problems I see in the clinic.
- Affordable: For the cost of 1 yoga classes you will get 5 different exercise sessions, monthly updates, as well as joint-specific workouts for those areas that need your extra attention. Not only that, you will receive our online cookbook and road map to wellness, Your Food Rx for Ageless Living. (A 35.00 value).
- Integrated approach: When you combine the gems of wisdom regarding diet and self-love with the right exercise, success is sure to be yours. This program gives you the best anti-aging approach from well-educated professionals. Sound expert advice delivered with soul.
- Get firm, be healthy: Stop getting injured with the wrong exercise. Instead, use a routine that promotes your joint health and that you can sustain!
- Monthly Coaching Calls: We all have questions and need support to stay on track. Join our monthly 30 minute phone call to get your questions answered.
Opt out anytime.
Amy Beth Hopkins has a bachelor’s degree in health sciences and a master’s degree in physical therapy from Loma Linda University. She is a certified personal trainer and a lover of nutrition. She has owned and operated Your Personal Best Physical Therapy in Austin, Texas, for 16 years. Additionally, she is a personal growth enthusiast and has studied a variety of methods of maximizing human potential. Her husband, Alan Hopkins, MD is a board certified physician in both emergency medicine and anti-aging medicine. Together, they are passionate about integrative health and soulful living.
Want to get a taste of our workouts? Check out our free workout section. We will continually update videos to bring you the latest variety in fitness, not to mention food for your soul!