I’m kind of obsessed with this recipe right now. I love sprinkling it with chocolate covered hemp seeds and believe it or not, diced cucumbers. It’s smooth and delicious. The superfoods in the recipe just don’t stop. The wild blueberries are an amazing fuel for your immune system, which fights off cancer, and virus’s that can attack our thyroid. The Collagen is good for healing your gut, giving buoyance to your skin and thickness to your hair and nails. The MCT oil is a healthy fat that helps to strengthen your cell walls. Need anti-oxidants? Grab your Acai . A handful of greens and you have all the fuel you need. I hope you love this as much as I do!
- 2 scoops Plant-based Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1tbsp Vanilla MCT oil or Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup frozen Wild blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- Frozen Acai fruit (optional) You can find this is in the frozen fruit section with Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (almond, macadamia, cashew, pecan or sunflower seed) or 1/4 cup nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews or any combination) soaked in water overnight
- 1 scoop Collagen Powder
- 6 oz water
- 1 handful of ice if not using frozen fruit
- Handful of Spinach
- Combine All ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high- speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- You can put it in a cup or bowl.
Yours in Health and Bliss,